Exclusive in-House Blends made from Premium Oils
My candle flight showcases each amazing Callie Decor fragrance.
Flights are a great way to find favorites, and are great as gifts for him or her.
These bitty's are potent, and will give u a taste of each exclusive blend. Find Your favorites!
Each flight comes with its own set of flame snuffers.
Each candle is 2oz, for a total of 10oz.
Phthalate Free and Paraben Free
Included in Flight:
No. 3-Opulent and Lavish
Notes: Jasmine, Eucalyptus, Sandalwood
Eucalyptus is lavish, jasmine adds a bit of floral. Sandalwood is sweet & woodsy.
No.7-Soft and Sweet
Notes: Geranium, Amber, Cedar
Soft and sweet with just a hint of musk!
No. 7b-Sappy Currant
Notes: Currant, Juniper, Coriander
Spunky rich luxury poured into a creamy wax!
No. 15-Pulpy Berry
Notes: Blackberry, Lemongrass, Patchouli
Blackberry puree with some lemon & patchouli on top!
No. 23-The G.o.a.t.
Notes: Rose, Bamboo, Verbena
Exotic ancient spice. Bamboo gives unexpected kick.
Amber glass vessel
Phthalate Free and Paraben Free
(5) 2 oz bittys
Proprietary Wax Blend
Handmade in Chicago
- Ingredients? My fragrances oils do not contain contain phthalates or parabens. My candles are made with a proprietary wax blend. The National Candle Association states that “validated” scientific studies have shown that all major candle waxes exhibit the same basic burn behavior and produce virtually identical combustion byproducts, both in terms of composition and amount. To date, no peer-reviewed scientific study has ever collected or analyzed any emissions data on any candle wax, including petroleum-based paraffin, and proven them to be harmful to human health.”
- How do I get the most from my candle? Allow your candle to burn long enough to get a full melt pool, this will allow all of the fragrance notes to be released. Trim you wick either before or after burning to have a cleaner burn. Use your snuffer to turn your candle off, by simply placing it on top and leaving it, this will prevent the smoke that comes from blowing the candle out. And, never leave your candle unattended.
- How long can I expect delivery to take? Orders are shipped in batches, once on Sunday mornings and once midweek. I ship with UPS, you can generally expect to receive your order within a week. Your tracking number will be emailed. I offer a number of UPS rates, and you will be able to select the best option for your needs. Shipping is calculated in the shopping cart and determined according to your location.
- Which payment options do you accept? I accept all major credit cards, as well as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Pay Pal, and Elo.
- What is your return policy? My policy lasts 15 days, I begin counting from the day of delivery. If more than 15 days have gone by since your item was tracked as delivered, then I will be unable to issue a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please email me if there is something wrong with your item, and I will do my best to resolve the issue. Refunds will be returned in the original form of payment. I only replace items if they are defective or damaged. I may request photos of any damaged items, and it is at my discretion to send out a replacement. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the total refund will not include shipping costs. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If your concern is not addressed here, I am here to help, and want to hear from you. For further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and add "Return" to the subject line.
- Do your offer order pickup? At the moment, we do not offer order pickup. We do offer shipping.
- Do you offer wholesale? Yes, Callie Decor is always looking to work with other boutiques. Please send an email to email@example.com, with "wholesale" in the subject line if you are interested.
- Do you ship Internationally? At the moment, we do not ship internationally
At the moment, Callie Decor does not ship internationally.
Orders ship in batches on Sunday mornings and once midweek. I utilize UPS, orders usually arrive in 2-3 days after shipping.
Please allow for longer processing times if you have ordered a wall tapestries, as those are made to order.
Callie Decor does not ship to B.O. Boxes.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email, Simone@Calliedecor.com
My policy lasts 15 days, I begin counting from the day of delivery. If more than 15 days have gone by since your item was tracked as delivered, then I will be unable to issue a refund.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please email me if there is something wrong with your item, and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
Refunds will be returned in the original form of payment.
I only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
I request photos of any damaged items, and it is at my discretion to send out a replacement.
If you decide to return your item instead of requesting a replacement, you will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If your concern is not addressed here, I am happy to help, and want to hear from you. For further assistance, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and add "Return" to the subject line.
Callie Decor was born in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood-- on 69th and Bishop. I am the product of a 70's romance, both sides of my family lived on the same block.
My Grandfather is the crux of the name Callie Decor. His mother, my Great Grandmother, was Callie, she is in the Heavens. He later went on to marry my Grandmother, Callie, she is 95. Because of this, the name Callie has always felt like magic to me.
My Grandfather came to Chicago from the Mississippi Delta, with a limited education and basically no money. He and my Grandmother poured into me, and for that reason, I honor them, with Callie Decor. I pay homage to their sacrifices and bondage, I create because they couldn't. They were never free-to-be, they worked and toiled, even after coming North. I honor their magic, and them with Callie Decor. ✨🧚🏽♀️❣️
I invite you to dazzle those who enter your home with my products💫
Come along with me 🤎
Callie Decor candles are handmade on the South Side where I mix oils to create custom blends before adding them to a proprietary wax blend.
My tapestries are hand painted on cotton duck cloth. They are beautiful and timeless, and complement any decor. They celebrate the Poets and the Poetry of HIP-HOP.
Side note--my grandfather's name was DC, which are the initials for Callie Decor backwards...Get in on alll this Magic!! ✨🧚🏽♀️