- Ingredients? My fragrances oils do not contain contain phthalates or parabens. My candles are made with a proprietary wax blend. The National Candle Association states that “validated” scientific studies have shown that all major candle waxes exhibit the same basic burn behavior and produce virtually identical combustion byproducts, both in terms of composition and amount. To date, no peer-reviewed scientific study has ever collected or analyzed any emissions data on any candle wax, including petroleum-based paraffin, and proven them to be harmful to human health.”
- How do I get the most from my candle? Allow your candle to burn long enough to get a full melt pool, this will allow all of the fragrance notes to be released. Trim you wick either before or after burning to have a cleaner burn. Use your snuffer to turn your candle off, by simply placing it on top and leaving it, this will prevent the smoke that comes from blowing the candle out. And, never leave your candle unattended.
- How long can I expect delivery to take? Orders are shipped in batches, once on Sunday mornings and once midweek. I ship with UPS, you can generally expect to receive your order within a week. Your tracking number will be emailed. I offer a number of UPS rates, and you will be able to select the best option for your needs. Shipping is calculated in the shopping cart and determined according to your location.
- Which payment options do you accept? I accept all major credit cards, as well as Google Pay, Apple Pay, Pay Pal, and Elo.
- What is your return policy? My policy lasts 15 days, I begin counting from the day of delivery. If more than 15 days have gone by since your item was tracked as delivered, then I will be unable to issue a refund. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please email me if there is something wrong with your item, and I will do my best to resolve the issue. Refunds will be returned in the original form of payment. I only replace items if they are defective or damaged. I may request photos of any damaged items, and it is at my discretion to send out a replacement. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the total refund will not include shipping costs. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If your concern is not addressed here, I am here to help, and want to hear from you. For further assistance, send an email to email@example.com and add "Return" to the subject line.
- Do your offer order pickup? At the moment, we do not offer order pickup. We do offer shipping.
- Do you offer wholesale? Yes, Callie Decor is always looking to work with other boutiques. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with "wholesale" in the subject line if you are interested.
- Do you ship Internationally? At the moment, we do not ship internationally